Meet Our Tribe
- Sheri BrownFounder and TeacherSheri BrownFounder and Teacher
Sheri is a licensed massage therapist, energy healer, and psychic who runs her own spa in Brookhaven. Seeing first hand the true power of the mind-body connection in her daily work, Sheri decided to add yoga to her practice. Booking a spur of the moment trip to Bali, she received her 200 RYT certificate in an intense, spiritual experience in the Pacific. Upon return to the states, she found she could not find any studios that stressed both the spiritual and physical aspect of yoga. Thus she decided to open Enerchi Yoga to bring her Indonesian experience right here in Atlanta.
- Adrianna CarterTrainer and Studio ManagerAdrianna CarterTrainer and Studio Manager
Adrianna is Georgia Tech graduate who left the corporate world to pursue her dream of making the world a happier place. A Level III Reiki Master and Certified Hypnotherapist, she loves to bring mantras and guided imagery into her yoga classes. She currently works as the studio manager for Enerchi.
- Sonali SadequeeTrainer and NutritionistSonali SadequeeTrainer and Nutritionist
Sonali is passionate about educating and supporting busy individuals and people dealing with trauma in their journey towards achieving and sustaining wholeness. She is a certified alignment-based Hatha yoga teacher who has been teaching the movement arts for over ten years. In addition to her yoga practice, she works as a life coach in the fields on nutrition, meditation, energy work, and the Imago communication modality.
As a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Sonali specializes in teaching healing foods and plant-based cooking classes based on her certification from the Food for Life Cooking Instructor program of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM). Learn more about her nutrition coaching here.
In her free time, Sonali volunteers her healing services for a non-profit organization that she helped co-found in 2006 called Kindred Healing Justice. Kindred’s mission is to honor and resource healing traditions as tools for liberation and individual/collective transformation.
- Stacy LafleyTrainerStacy LafleyTrainer
Stacy is a Yoga Instructor, Holistic Health Coach, and Level II Reiki Practitioner. Her dream is to empower people to take better care of themselves through mind, body, and spirit. She believes that when we care for ourselves, we are much better at caring for one another, our community, and our world.
Yoga has helped Stacy to discover and develop her own strength, freedom, courage, and quiet inner space. It has deepened her awareness and connected her more deeply to life and its many blessings. At the heart of yogic practice is the possibility to unite with the highest self, which is integral to bringing more happiness and love to yourself and those around you. This is what Stacy strives to bring to her students each and every class.
Stacy is so grateful to have the opportunity to bring the joy of practice to new students and she’s eager to help you learn and discover the sweet subtleties of a yogic practice.
- Bree McDonnellTrainerBree McDonnellTrainerBree loves sharing yoga with every person she meets. An avid athlete, she decided to try yoga to compliment her volleyball practice. However, she had trouble focusing in a traditional yoga class and thought, “This isn’t for me! I am too inflexible, unfocused, weak, and look just plain silly in my corner, falling all over the place.” It wasn’t until she found BUTI Yoga that she fell completely head over heels for all things and forms yoga. BUTI taught her how to appreciate her body and how it moved. It allowed her to develop the confidence to fall over in class with the knowledge that with every fall she was becoming stronger.She now wants to share yoga with all those like herself who may have thought that yoga wasn’t for them. She wants to break down the barriers that the world has put on yoga. You do not have to be fit and flexible to be part of the yoga world. There is no size, shape, color, age, or level of flexibility you have to be to start your journey! Everyone is at a different place in their practice. As a teacher, Bree has has found that being real and open students allows them to open up in a non-judgmental class atmosphere. We laugh, cry, cuss, grow, empower, and become confident together. She would would be an honored to help you through your yoga journey – wherever that may be!
- Melanie McnallyTrainerMelanie McnallyTrainerMelanie’s interest in yoga began in college, where she practiced in between classes and loved it. Once she graduated, however, her yoga practice got pushed to the side as she sought to balance job, family, and city life. She spent the next ten years as an advertising executive; overworked, overweight, and stressed to the limit. At age 35 she was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Suffering from constant fatigue, the medications were at times worse than the diseases. Something needed to change. She committed to practicing yoga five days a week and the results were startling. She began to look and feel better and was able (with professional medical support) to discontinue almost all of the medications she was taking. Energized and motivated to share her results with others, she gave up the corporate world and devoted herself to practicing and teaching yoga full-time to help others achieve a healthier, happier life. Melanie is a 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher and encourages open hearts and open minds so that the students can carry that openness with them where ever they may go.