go on a spiritual journey
Who am I?
What is my purpose?
Is this really it?
If you’re ready to discover the answers to these questions but unsure where to start, then join us at our Ayuhuasca/Plant Medicine retreat in Costa Rica. We’ve assembled a team of spiritual advisors, healers, and shamans to lead you on a journey to your higher self and help you experience the mysterious and transformational power of sacred plant medicine. Disconnect from the world and reconnect to yourself – the answers are waiting.
let go in a safe space
Heal mind, body, spirit
Find Your True Self
Countdown to Ayahuasca Retreat
What is Ayahuasca?
answer the call
ARe you ready to step fully into your life?
Are you tired of the same old patterns showing up over and over?
IS it time to release the past and move forward?
are you stuck in the same unfulfilling relationships?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you may be a good candidate for Ayahuasca!
Book your FREE 15-minute compatibility consultation call with one of our shamans and healers today!
Why our retreat
our experienced team
our beautiful location
our amazing support
Find the perfect fit
- Camp/Hammock + Shared bathroom + Two healthy and delicious vegetarian meals per day
- Triple occupancy, dorm style bed + Shared bathroom + Two healthy and delicious vegetarian meals per day
- Double occupancy, shared queen size bed + Private bathroom + Two healthy and delicious vegetarians meals per day
what you’ll Experience
more plant ceremonies
Excursions & Free time
Day 1: Opening Festivities
Once you’re settled, we’ll gather for our first Tribal Connection Circle to meet our Healers/Shaman, host a plant medicine Q&A, and finish with a welcoming healing ceremony.
Day 2: Preparation & Ceremony
We’ll set the mood for spiritual transformation with yoga, pranayama, meditation, and discussions with our Healers/Shaman before our first Ayahuasca Ceremony.
Day 3: Relaxation & Recovery
After a restorative yoga class, you’ll have the opportunity to share your Ayahuasca experiences at Tribal Connection Circle followed by personal time for excursions or private healing sessions.
Day 4: Spiritual Exploration
Tribal Connection Circle will reconvene along with private discussion time with our Healers/Shaman. Enjoy personal time for excursions, private healing sessions, meditation, and yoga classes before our optional second Ayahuasca Ceremony.
Day 5: Farewell
We’ll gather for a final Tribal Connection Circle with our Healers/Shaman before honoring Mother Earth in a farewell Pachamama ceremony.
Our healers & Shaman
Co-founder of Enerchi Yoga, Sheri is a natural-born healer, Tantrika, and 500 Hour Registered Yoga Instructor. Before Sheri began her healing journey, she was overweight, depressed and stuck in an abusive marriage. Sheri realized that if she wanted to be happy, she was going to have to change. Having always been intuitive, Sheri sought answers to her life through a blend of meditation, yoga, energy healing, and manifesting which she continues today
Co-founder of Enerchi Yoga School, Adrianna is Sheri Brown’s daughter and highly-intuitive Level III Reiki Master. Her specialties include energy healing, chakra balancing, and transformative meditation. You can always rely on Adrianna to connect with your spirit guides and give you direct and honest feedback to help break patterns and move forward. She is also a 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher, massage therapist, and Tantrika
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ayahuasca/plant medicine safe?
How long are the ceremonies?
What is the ayahuasca "purging" like?
Purges may occur on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. When purging occurs, it is the movement and processing of negative energy out of the body. The most common physical forms being vomiting and defecation as well as shaking, racing thoughts, yawning, crying, laughing, and hot/cold sweats. Purging is the plant medicine’s method for eradicating the body of harmful, toxic, or pent-up energies spawn by addictions (substance and behavioral), physical ailments, or past trauma. Please do not hesitate to ask for help! Our Shaman and healers are always available to assist you with going to the bathroom and any other needs that may arise. Remember that suppressing any type of purging is counterproductive to working with Ayahuasca. However, ensuring that you follow the Ayahuasca Dietary Guidelines (below) will help considerably with the purging process.
Will I feel fear or anxiety?
What are the Dietary Guidelines?
It is essential to follow the Ayahuasca diet (also referred to as the
Certain foods interact negatively with the Ayahuasca are recommended to be eliminated at certain timeframes before the retreat. Each timeframe is cumulative.
3 Weeks Before
- Marijuana and other recreational drugs
- Antidepressants (any type of SSRIs) *
- Chinese herbs and other natural supplements*
*Please contact us if you have any questions about the safety of certain medications and potential interactions
2 Weeks Before
- Salt (e.g. table salt, soy sauce, fish sauce, etc.)
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners (stevia, aspartame, agave, honey)
- Pork/Red Meat/Turkey/Animal fats
- Fried foods
- Fermented foods (i.e. tofu, kombucha, kimchi, etc.)
- Onions, garlic, leeks, radishes
- Seaweeds (e.g. kelp, arame, dulse, etc.)
- Vinegar and pickled Foods
- Hot spices (e.g. cayenne, chili, curry, ginger, peppers, etc.)
- Yeast or yeast extracts (simple, unleavened and unsalted breads are okay)
- Bouillon cubes
- Oil (except coconut/olive oil sparingly)
- Protein powder (unless 100% hemp or pea-based. Avoid anything from whey or with added tyramine and amino acids)
- Chocolate (in large quantities)
- Sexual activity (including masturbation)
1 Week Before
- Excessive citrus (a little lemon in your water is okay)
- Overripe fruits (including avocado)
- Ice cold or carbonated drinks
A note on sexual activity: We recommend that you avoid sexual contact for two weeks before and 5 days after your ceremony. We understand this can be difficult! However, when you connect with another person in a sexual way, you share very deeply with that person. There is a great deal of energetic “give-and-take”. To maintain the integrity and the momentum of your healing it is very important that you keep your energy to yourself. Additionally, it is recommended to avoid all orgasms (from self-pleasure) for the same period to reserve the great power of sexual energy to increase and strengthen your healing process during the ceremony.
What Can I Eat?
- Whole and pseudo-grains (e.g. amaranth, barley, buckwheat, brown rice, couscous, millet, oatmeal, sorghum, spelt, wheat, white rice, quinoa, etc.)
- Unleavened, unsalted breads (e.g. manna bread, Ezekiel bread)
- Corn or sprouted grain tortillas (no salt)
- Unsalted rice cakes
- All unsalted nuts EXCEPT peanuts
- Nut and seed butter (e.g. almond, cashew, hemp, sunflower, tahini, etc. Look for unsalted as well)
- Chicken (no salt or preservatives)
- Salmon, cod, halibut, tilapia, trout
- All vegetables EXCEPT onions, garlic, leeks or radishes
- Sundried tomatoes (no salt)
- Potatoes, squash, sweet potatoes, yams
- Beans, lentils, pulses
- Apples, bananas, berries, grapes, peaches, pears, pineapple, plums, coconut
- Dried apricots, raisins, dates and figs in minimal quantities
- Unsweetened applesauce, apple butter
- Herbs: e.g. basil, cilantro, dill, oregano, sage, thyme, etc.
- Cinnamon (small amounts)
- Oils: coconut, flax, hemp, olive (limited quantities)
- Alternative milks (e.g. almond, cashew, hemp, etc. No sugar added)
- Freshly squeezed juices, wheatgrass (Look for minimal sugar – look for cucumber/kale/spinach-based juices)
- Herbal teas (no caffeine)
- Soups (no salt, no bouillon)
We will be providing
In addition to the physical clearing pre-Ayahuasca, we also recommend a spiritual clearing as well. This will allow you to get clear and focus on the healing you wish to bring through the plant medicine. Some recommended methods include meditation, yoga, journaling, and breathwork. We also encourage you to take a break from social media during this time as well.
I take medication - is that ok?
What can I expect after coming home?
People coming back from an Ayahuasca experience will be highly sensitive to food, people, noise, distraction, and general imbalance. Participating in healthy physical and spiritual activity with a supportive community will help integrate the lessons and healings received from Ayahuasca. After the retreat, we encourage you to stay in touch with Enerchi Yoga and our healers to help absorb your revelations and smooth your transition back into everyday life and we have provided a number of post-retreat resources to do so.