go on a spiritual journey
There are times in life where we seem to be bombarded with questions. Those questions that blindside you at 4 PM on some idle Tuesday and shake you to the core. Who am I? What is my purpose? Is this really it? If you’re ready to discover the answers to these questions but unsure where to start, then join us at our Ayuhuasca/Plant Medicine retreat in Costa Rica. We’ve assembled a team of spiritual advisors, healers, and shamans to lead you on a journey to your higher self and help you experience the mysterious and transformational power of sacred plant medicine. Disconnect from the world and reconnect to yourself – the answers are waiting.
let go in a safe space
Heal mind, body, spirit
Find Your True Self
Countdown to Ayahuasca Retreat
What is Ayahuasca?
Ayahuasca is medicinal plant that exposes the gap between who you think you are and who you actually are. In this subconscious “purge,” the dark, painful secrets feeding your self-doubt and fear are suddenly cleansed and replaced with clarity and relief.
Practiced for centuries by indigenous tribes of Brazil and Peru, Ayahuasca is used to enrich the mind by receiving visionary messages, overcoming fears, and connecting to the divine universe for a deeper understanding and greater perspective. In short, it allows you to reflect within by expelling any fears, insecurities, or self-judgement which society has instilled and accept the unconditional love we all have inside us.
However, because everyone has a different path, story, and perspective, it is difficult to fully explain the effects of Ayahuasca. We recommend going in with a clear intention on what you need to work on along with an open mind, heart, and body.
To learn more about the Ayahuasca experience, check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here!
“By revealing and healing major wounds, you will be free to love from your higher purpose and have greater clarity and fulfillment.”Sheri Brown
Is Ayahuasca Right for You?
- Are you ready to live your best life now?
- Are you tired of the same old patterns showing up over and over?
- Ready to release the past to move on to a brighter future?
- Ready for more fulfilling and satisfying relationships?
If you answered yes to 3 or more then you are ready!
- Released anger, guilt, and shame from others.
- Gained greater self-esteem and self love.
- Found connection with soul purpose and desire.
- Achieved better relationships and healthier boundaries.
- Resolved symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Need more time to decide? Lock in your special discount with our risk-free payment plan — register now to join our Ayahuasca Retreat!
Our healers & Shaman
Co-founder of Enerchi Yoga School, Sheri Brown is a natural-born healer, Tantrika, and 500 Hour Registered Yoga Instructor. Before Sheri began her healing journey, she was overweight, depressed and stuck in an abusive marriage. Sheri realized that if she wanted to be happy, she was going to have to change. Having always been intuitive, Sheri sought answers to her life through a blend of mediation, yoga, energy healing, and manifesting which she continues today.
Co-founder of Enerchi Yoga School, Adrianna Carter is Sheri Brown’s daughter and highly-intuitive Level III Reiki Master. Her specialties include energy healing, chakra balancing, and transformative meditation. You can always rely on Adrianna to connect with your spirit guides and give you direct and honest feedback to help break patterns and move forward. She is also a 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher, licensed massage therapist, and Tantrika.
Pick Your Package
- Shared bathroom
- Three healthy and delicious vegetarian meals per day
- Triple occupancy, dorm style bed
- Shared bathroom
- Three healthy and delicious vegetarian meals per day
- Double occupancy, shared full size bed
- Private bathroom
- Three healthy and delicious vegetarians meals per day
- One Ayahuasca plant medicine ceremony and optional 2nd ceremony ($150) accompanied by crystal bowl sound baths
- Healing Pranayama, Yoga Asana, and meditation classes
- Welcoming Cocoa & Healing Ceremony
- Closing Pachamama Offering Ceremony (Mother Earth Ceremony)
- Daily group Ayahuasca and plant medicine discussion time
- One-on-one discussion time with our Shaman, Alberto Roman
- Tribal Connection Circle (Ayahuasca experience group sharing)
- Free time for exploration of Punta Uva, a small fishing village and hidden Costa Rica gem renowned for white sand beaches, tranquil waters, and exotic wildlife
Accommodation and Meals
- A four-night stay at our lush, oceanfront villa with your choice of accommodation (camping/hammock, private double, or triple occupancy)
- Each unit includes fresh linens on comfortable beds and ceiling fans.
- All lodges have a bathroom, furnished kitchen and bar, and a BBQ with a terrace overlooking the jungle.
- Other amenities include a communal kitchen, WiFi, gazebo, jacuzzi, and cold tub.
- This is a clean and comfortable accommodation where you can enjoy the pure simple life and connect with nature. Here you will be able to relax in the cool freshness of these comfortable houses in the tropics.
- Guests will enjoy three healthy, detox meals per day plus, water, herbal teas, and fresh juices available all day
Not included in your retreat:
- Airfare and/or ground transportation
- Travel insurance
- One hour private energy healing ($175 add-on)
- One hour Thai, Swedish, or Deep Tissue massage therapy ($125 add-on)
- One hour or 30 minute psychic reading ($90-$175 add-on)
Punta Uva local adventures:
- Bike rides into town and along Punta Uva beach
- Kayaking down the jungle river
- Zip-lining through the jungle canopy
- Snorkeling along the coral reef
- Exotic bird watching
- Local trips to Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo shops and restaurants (10-minute drive)
- Hiking at Cahuita National Park (20-minute drive)
Day 1: Opening Festivities
Once you’re settled, we’ll gather for our first Tribal Connection Circle to meet our Healers/Shaman, host a plant medicine Q&A, and finish with a welcoming Cocoa & Healing Ceremony.
Day 2: Preparation & Ceremony
We’ll set the mood for spiritual transformation with yoga, pranayama, meditation, and discussions with our Healers/Shaman before our first Ayahuasca Ceremony.
Day 3: Relaxation & Recovery
After a restorative yoga class, you’ll have the opportunity to share your Ayahuasca experiences at Tribal Connection Circle followed by personal time for excursions or private healing sessions.
Day 4: Spiritual Exploration
Tribal Connection Circle will reconvene along with private discussion time with our Healers/Shaman. Enjoy personal time for excursions, private healing sessions, meditation, and yoga classes before our optional second Ayahuasca Ceremony.
Day 5: Farewell
We’ll gather for a final Tribal Connection Circle with our Healers/Shaman before honoring Mother Earth in a farewell Pachamama ceremony.
MOre than AYAHUASCA
Yoga Asana classes
Pranayama & Meditation
Private Energy Healings ($)
Healing Massage Therapy ($)
Punta Uva Excursions ($)
Take in the sights of howler monkeys, toucans, sloths, parrots, hummingbirds, and more from the yoga deck, take a swim in the ocean, or kayak down the nearby jungle river — this place is a nature lover’s paradise! When you’re not walking around the beautiful landscape, we have a deck, BBQ, gazebo, and jacuzzi on site to help you unwind. Every room has ceiling fans and the house is well ventilated and clean.
From SJO it takes about 4 hours to drive to the retreat location by shuttle or private car.
Alternatively, you may take a connecting flight to Limon Domestic Airport (LIO) from SJO. Ticket price averages $85 one way. From LIO it is a 40-minute shuttle or private car drive to retreat center.